- You must be absent at least 3 consecutive days before make-up work can be requested.
- Your parents will need to call the Counseling Office Secretary, at 326-3310, before 9:00 am if you want to pick up the work the same day.
- Be sure to have your parents pick up your make-up work in the Counseling Office. Make-up work will be available after school.
- Parents and students need to be aware of each individual teacher's make-up work policy. This information is provided by your teacher.
- Your parents may contact your teachers via email to keep them updated during your absence.
- District Policy can be found at www.amaisd.org